ICOR Courses Meet All Learning Styles
The ICOR Education Program is designed to meet your professional development needs.
- Traditional Instructor-Led: Onsite at an ICOR location or at your site
- eLearning Live / Blended Learning: Taught online live
- elearning self-study: Traditional elearning with accessibility on your schedule
- Self-study course books: Looking for an inexpensive option? ICOR course materials are so well written you can learn from reading the course books.
ICOR Courses Aligned to Organizational Resilience Competencies and Risk-Based Disciplines
ICOR Competency Model
25 Competencies Organized into 5 Clusters
Certification as CORM, CORP, or CORE
Organizational Resilience Framework
Courses aligned to risk-based disciplines
Certification by discipline
ICOR is committed to education and learning. In the event of an in-person course offering not meeting the minimum attendance requirements, the student / participant will be offered the options of:
If the student does not attend as registered, no refund will be provided.
- Taking the class as scheduled via our blended learning online option
- Transferring to another course offering
- Issue a full refund
- Applying credit to another ICOR offering.