ICOR Courses Meet All Learning Styles
- Traditional Instructor Led: ICOR courses are offered globally - several in Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
- Blended Learning: Self-study with daily live instructor and student interaction.
- eLearning self-study: Traditional eLearning courses with accessibility on your schedule.
- eLearning live: An online course taken over a specific time period with student and instructor online interaction
- Course books self-study: Looking for an inexpensive option? ICOR’s course materials are so well-written you can learn from reading the course books used in many of the courses.
- Webinars: ICOR’s webinars provide learning opportunities for busy professionals with a small budget. Offered On-Demand for ICOR members in the ICOR Library.
ICOR University & Education Program is designed to support the ICOR Resilience Framework and specific to the disciplines that support the Framework.
- Standards-Based: ICOR courses teach to standards and their requirements and guidance when available.
- Competency-Specific: Course content tied to job analyses & specific competencies required to do the job.
- Vendor Neutral: No sales talks! No selling! Just education.
- Interactive Activity-Based Curriculum: Learning takes place in different ways for different people. ICOR’s courses include hands-on activities, small group discussions, games, and lecture.
- Multi-media: Learning is enhanced when concepts are illustrated using multimedia. It doesn’t hurt to have fun while learning either!
- Case Studies and Templates: Many courses are based on case studies and include templates, tools, samples, and other key takeaways that can be applied immediately on the job and bridge theory with implementation of knowledge.