ICOR Multi-Level Credentialing Program
Paths to ICOR Organizational Resilience Certification
ICOR provides two primary methods for applicants to earn the CORM, CORP, or CORE credential.
- Expertise demonstrated via formal certification in two of more of the organizational resilience disciplines in the ICOR Organizational Resilience Framework. Certifications can be earned via ICOR or via ICOR accredited certification bodies.
- Expertise demonstrated via successfully completing the required competency area exams as identified in our COR series curriculum.
|Certification Level||Formal Education||Discipline Experience or Certification||CEU's (Every 3 Years)||Authoring or Public Speaking|
|Master's Degreee||6 Disciplines or more
OR25 competency areas
|10 CEU's or 100 Hours||Published book or recognized speaker on OR|
|Bachelor's Degree||4-5 Disciplines
OR20 competency areas
|7 CEU's or 70 Hours||Published in major periodical or conference speaker|
|Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent||2-3 Disciplines
OR15 competency areas
|5 CEU's or 50 Hours||Blogger or internal workshop facilitator|
The ICOR Competency Model identifies what it takes to be a successful OR professional—across the performance continuum; around the globe;
and across all career levels, job roles, and job functions. The ICOR Competency Model:
ICOR Competency Model
- Defines the competencies and knowledge necessary for effective practice as an OR professional.
- Supports OR practitioners in their career and professional development.
- Helps organizations build approaches to identify and cultivate high quality OR leaders, individual contributors, and teams.
The ICOR Competency Model provides organizations with the information they need to hire competent personnel who understand how to build more resilient organizations using a multi-disciplinary approach.
The ICOR Competency Model is comprised of 5 Clusters. Each cluster is comprised of 5 Competency Areas. To become certified by ICOR in Organizational Resilience, you must demonstrate competence in a minimum of 15 competency areas. Click on the chart below to view requirements.
ICOR’s discipline-specific certification program
Get certified in specific ICOR disciplines demonstrating your expertise and knowledge in a single organizational resilience discipline.